Sunday 14 October 2012

When a plan comes together

Hi, hope everyone has had a great weekend!

Just writing a quick update today as I still have lots of food preparation to do for the week.

Sundays are my log in days, where I weigh in, take measurements and check bodyfat % levels.  You may remember that last week their was no changes to these measurements, I had maintained my weight and not managed to put on any size so came up with this plan of action. I've stuck to the plan solidly and consistently and it's paid off! This week I gained 2lb and added 1/2 - 1cm on most measurements with my bodyfat % staying the same as the previous week - lean gains right there :).
Needless to say I was a happy camper this morning!

It just goes to show that if you keep working hard and put the effort in you will progress over time.
So whenever you feel like you aren't getting anywhere with your goals, re-evaluate what you are doing, maybe switch things up a bit, but always keep going - stay dedicated and the results will happen.

Now I'm going to go and finish this prep, rest, and fuel up for the first day of my new 4 week program tomorrow - can't wait!

"The roots of true achievement lie in the will to become the best you can be" - Harold Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment