Wednesday 17 October 2012

Life Changer

What a week so far…I have finally found a bit of time to sit down and update the blog.

As nice as it is to have this time, it’s also great that I am keeping so busy!  And even better that I am now fit and strong enough to cope with a hectic schedule of an office job, sports massages, personal training, my own training, food prep and spending time with friends and family – I really am enjoying every minute of it :)

Before I started this USN challenge I was still very much lacking in self-esteem, confidence, strength and energy. I was putting everything into recovering from an eating disorder, training to build my body up and preparing food so I could stick to my requirements, but that was it. The rest of the time I would be so tired from being previously under nourished and still underweight that all I wanted to do was stay in and isolate myself.

Not anymore!! Now I am a much happier person, I am focused on achieving what I want and forging a career within the fitness industry and am confident that with hard work, dedication and will power I can achieve it. So much so that I am now working part time in my Marketing job to dedicate more time to my training, nutrition and recovery and building clients for sports massage and personal training. This is a huge turnaround from the girl who used to shy away from challenges in case she failed.
I can only put this down to me taking part in this challenge – not only does seeing members of Team USN reaping the rewards of their hard work and dedication make me believe it is possible, but the strength and confidence I am developing physically and mentally from training hard and nourishing myself properly is empowering. I am finally at a healthy weight for my height for the first time in 5 years and feel on top of the world – this is life changing.

Oh and while I remember – the new program I started this week is amazing :)

I have ached from head to toe since Monday evening. It’s a good job they say what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger; I am going to be a beast!

 
It’s all about results

No comments:

Post a Comment