Friday 28 September 2012

Fitspiration Friday!!

After speaking to people about what they find difficult when they start living the fit lifestyle, I often get told that it's the weekends that cause the majority to struggle.

There seems to be less routine, offers of meals/drinks out with friends, long days out, nights out - the list goes on.  I used to struggle with this myself, not planning, not prepping my food to take with me on days out and not setting out a plan for my training - this would leave me under fuelled and partaking in chronic cardio because I didn't have anything organised.
Thankfully this has all changed! Since starting this challenge I now plan and prep everything, no matter what day it is or where I am going to be. It has quickly become a habit and one that I really enjoy :)

So...I decided to put together a little collage of some fitspirational pictures to try and help you remember why you are wanting to live the fit life and hopefully keep you on track this weekend - these certainly work for me...












Hope that's inspirational - have a great weekend!!!
Stay focused - its all about results :)

No comments:

Post a Comment