Wednesday 5 December 2012

Dropping In To Say Hello

Happy Hump Day!!

I just wanted to drop by and let you all know that there won't be any big posts now until next week.

Hopefully I will get chance on Monday to sit down and write a bit of an overview about this week, but as you probably know I am in the last few days of the FINAL week of the challenge and seem to have soooo much to plan and organise before I submit my 'after' picture and report.

I will say that training is going well; even though I wake up aching a little bit more each day, and a little bit more tired, I am still ploughing on all the way to the finish line!

I'm super excited to see the 'after' picture which I'll take on Sunday morning, but I am also treating myself to a photo shoot on Friday!!

Although this is all really fun it's also nerve wracking so I'm trying to keep chilled on a night, get plenty of sleep as usual and just keep focused on what needs to be done. However the pictures turn out I am extremely proud of how far I have come in the last 12 weeks and how I have developed and grown (not only in muscle, but as a person too).

Haha, I sure know how to ramble on!! I hope you all enjoy the rest of your week and thank you for your support and encouragement - it means the world to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment