Tuesday 8 January 2013

Sorry about the absence!

Happy New Year!!!

Sorry it's late. I have been meaning to write a post for ages now but have been sooo busy.

There's a lot going on at the moment for me in terms of work, starting new projects at KDFitPro and I suppose life in general. It's certainly a rocky time at the moment and I have some decisions to make about which way to take my training. Don't worry, it's not stopping and never will - in fact I want to take it up a notch.

I'm loving being busy and making loads of new connections in the world of fitness - I'm thriving on it and it's made my motivation to succeed soar! Once I have got a solid schedule sorted again I will return to more frequent blogging and document my next stages.

Until then, just catch up with me on twitter - I try my best to get back to everyone.

Hope your all off to a great start in 2013!

Train like Spartans, eat well and rest when you need to. More importantly, ENJOY IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment