Sunday 23 September 2012

1st Post!!!


The first post!! I am super excited :)

I signed up for the USN challenge last week and decided I wanted to get a bit more involved by starting a blog to document my journey – who knows, if I'm successful the blog may continue to keep everyone informed about life as an ambassador for what is in my opinion, the best supplement company out there.
 
You can read a bit about my past in the 'my story so far' tab, and this post is to let you all know what my goals are for this challenge, and how I want to transform my lifestyle.
Let me tell you now, it’s all exciting!!
 
I am under no illusions that there will be extremely hard times, lots of ups and downs, successes, knock backs – it’s no easy journey. But I am hard working, dedicated and have a passion to work in the health and fitness industry; it is my dream and something I am not going to give up on. I want to show people that no matter where you have been or who you are, if you put your all into something you can make it a success.
 
So, what are my goals?

Firstly I want to build lean muscle mass. I am naturally small (and can eat a tonne!) and used to use it as an excuse for not being able to build any muscle. This all changed when I started training with my Personal Trainer – in the last 3 months I have gained 3kg of lean muscle mass and now I want more! This is going to take a consistent high calorie diet, and I will do this from clean food sources with a balanced combination of Carbs, Proteins and Fats. Alongside this I will be supplementing with these products.
 
Along with building muscle, I also want to build strength! Obviously physical strength (who doesn't want to be a machine!!) but also emotional strength. As I have become stronger physically I have faced up to many more fears, tried new challenges and pushed myself harder than ever - there have been stumbling blocks and failures, there has also massive highs and some great successes, but through it all I have become stronger as a person. This 12 week challenge is going to throw in more highs, lows, successes, failures and that's great :) Because I will earn from these moments, develop new skills, change tactics and do whatever it takes to make it work.
 
 
I want to live the fit lifestyle - no more yo-yo ing between bulking one week and not fuelling myself properly the next. I will be consistent, I will learn and grow from the struggles, I will ride the wave of the high times. More importantly I will have fun and enjoy doing it because I LOVE fitness!
 
 
Let's not forget - "Out of the ashes grows a Diamond"

No comments:

Post a Comment